Disclaimer for CEG Investments llc
Please read these Terms carefully as they contain important information regarding your legal rights, remedies, and obligations concerning your use of the Website www.ceg-invest.com, including but not limited to various limitations, exclusions, and indemnities. By accessing and using this website of CEG Investments LLC and its affiliates/subsidiaries (collectively “CEG”) and its content, you acknowledge that you have read and understand these terms and conditions of use and you agree to be bound by them without limitation or qualification. If you are not willing to be bound by every term or condition, or if any representation made herein by you is not true, you may not use and must cease using the Website. You will use the Website only for lawful purposes. Any access or attempt to access this website for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose is strictly prohibited.
If you are an individual, you represent and warrant that you have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside and that you are in any event at least 18 years old.
If you are using the Website on behalf of a corporation or other organization, you represent and warrant that you are able to agree to these Terms on behalf of such organization and all references to “you” throughout these Terms will include such organization, jointly and severally with you personally.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The Website provides information about CEG and its projects, including the services and products we provide. CEG may add other features from time to time.
ABOUT THE WEBSITE
The information included on this website is provided for general information purposes only and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, CEG excludes all liability for any loss or damage of whatever kind and however arising in connection with your use of, or inability to use, the information you obtain via the Website. The information and content provided on this website are provided “as-is“ with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness, or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
While CEG endeavors to keep the information up-to-date, CEG does not represent or warrant the information provided herein or your use of this website generally, either expressly or implied, for any particular purpose and expressly disclaims any implied representations or warranties. CEG will not be responsible for any loss or damage that could result from interception by third parties of any information made available to you via this website. Although the information provided to you on this website is obtained or compiled from sources believed to be reliable, CEG cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness, or completeness of any information or data made available to you for any particular purpose.
Neither CEG Investments LLC, nor any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, principals, officers or employees will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of any failure or interruption of this website, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this website, the data contained herein, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the website or these materials. Access to all or parts of the website may be suspended at any time without notice.
CEG is not engaged in rendering any industry-related, legal, accounting, tax, consulting, investment or other professional advice or services to the user or any other party. The information on this site should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal, investment or other competent advisers.
Except where expressly stated otherwise, all rights, title, and interest in and to the Websites and all Content, are (a) fully vested in us, our licensors, or our suppliers and (b) protected by applicable copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. No part of the Website may be copied, modified, removed or reproduced for any purposes without the express written permission of the identified owner of the information and content.
Except as otherwise identified, the trademarks appearing on this website, e.g. CEG Investments LLC, whether registered or unregistered, are the property of CEG. Such marks may not be used without the prior written permission of CEG or the identified owner of the trademarks.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND TRADEMARK
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND TRADEMARK
The user acknowledges and accepts that electronic communication, databases, and websites are subject to risks inherent in any connection and transmission on the internet, e.g. to errors, malfunctions, tampering and break-ins, or that use thereof may result in damages to the user’s systems or operations. While CEG will implement reasonable precautions to attempt to prevent such occurrences, the user further acknowledges that CEG does not guarantee such events will not take place and that CEG will not be liable to you in any circumstances for any such occurrences. The user shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any information or content downloaded from the website does not contain any virus or other computer software code or subroutine designed to disable, erase, impair or otherwise damage its systems, software or data, and the user shall indemnify, defend and hold CEG harmless from any liability, claim, cost or damage arising out of any third-party claim or suit caused by such virus or code or subroutine.
The Websites may contain links to websites and other materials made available by third parties over whom CEG has no control. CEG makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained on other websites.
Last update: 26.01.2023
THIRD PARTY LINKS
CEG Investments LLC
Bay Gate Tower, Suite 1601
Business Bay, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration, access, disclosure, or destruction. Only authorized persons are provided access to personal information, such individuals have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of this information.
Although we use appropriate security measures once we have received your personal data, the transmission of data over the internet (including by e-mail) is never completely secure. We endeavor to protect personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to or by us.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your local law may require us to set out the legal grounds on which we rely in order to process your personal information. In such cases, we rely on one or more of the following processing conditions:
- To perform our obligations under a contractual arrangement with you;
- Our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information and services to you and the effective and lawful operation of our businesses;
- Our legitimate interests in developing and improving our businesses, services and offerings and in developing new offerings;
- To satisfy any requirement of law, regulation or a professional body of which we might be a member; or
- Where no other processing condition is available, if you have agreed to us processing your personal information for the relevant purpose.
You may have certain rights under your local law in relation to the personal information we
hold about you. In particular, you may have a legal right to:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether we process personal data about you, receive a copy of your personal data and obtain certain other information about how and why we process your personal data;
- The right to request for your personal data to be amended or rectified where it is inaccurate (for example, if you change your address) and to have incomplete personal data completed;
- The right to delete your personal data in cases including, but not limited to:
- It is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected and processed;
- The legal ground for processing is consent, you withdraw consent and we have no other lawful basis for the processing;
- The objection to processing for direct marketing purposes;
- Personal data has been unlawfully processed; or
- Your personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- The right to restrict personal data processing including, but not limited to the following cases:
- For a period enabling CEG to verify the accuracy of personal data where you contested the accuracy of the personal data;
- Personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and processed but the personal data is required by you to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims; or
- For a period enabling us to verify whether the legitimate grounds relied on by us override your interests where you have objected to processing based on it being necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest identified by us.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
- Our legal ground for processing is that the processing is necessary for a legitimate interest pursued by us or a third party; or
- Our processing is for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data provided by you to us and the right to send the data to another organization if technically feasible where our lawful basis for processing the personal data is consent or necessity for the performance of our contract with you and the processing is carried out by automated means.
CEG shares Personal Data with its affiliates and subsidiaries. We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described hereafter. We may disclose personal information in cases including but not limited to:
- With service providers in connection with the operation of this Website and our company, including website hosting, the provision of our services, and promotional material distribution. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services we asked them to perform or comply with legal requirements.
- When explicitly requested by you;
- To law enforcement, regulatory and other government agencies and to professional bodies, as required by and/or in accordance with applicable law or regulation. We may also review and use your personal information to determine whether disclosure is required or permitted.
CEG may transfer or disclose the collected personal data to third party contractors, subcontractors, and/or their subsidiaries and affiliates. Third parties support CEG in providing its services and help provide, run and manage IT systems. For example, CEG uses providers of identity management, website hosting and management, data analysis, data backup, security and cloud storage services. The servers powering and facilitating our IT infrastructure are located in secure data centres around the world, and personal data may be stored in any one of them.
THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS
Our Website may provide links to other websites or apps for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites and apps may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked websites are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the websites’ or apps’ content, any use of the websites or apps, or the privacy practices of the websites or apps.
Please submit a request to exercise a legal right in relation to your personal data, or an inquiry if you have a question or complaint about the handling of your personal data.